Hey there, friends! 😊 So, there’s this cool tool called PeopleLooker. It’s like a super-spy glass that helps you find out stuff about people. You can use it to find out if someone’s who they say they are, or just learn more about them. You can find names, where people live, their emails, if they’ve been in trouble before, and even their pictures! It’s all about helping you stay safe and know more about the people around you. 🕵️
But hey, maybe there comes a time when you feel like you don’t need your super-spy glass anymore. And that’s totally okay! If you want to stop using PeopleLooker, I’m here to help you cancel your subscription, so you don’t have to worry about it. 🙌
How Much Does It Cost to Use PeopleLooker?
So, you know that super-spy glass, PeopleLooker, we were talking about? Well, to use it, you need to get a subscription, kind of like a ticket to a magic show! 🎟️ They even let you try it out for a week to see if you like it, and it’s only $1 for that trial week! Cool, huh? 🌟
If you think it’s awesome and want to keep using it after your trial, you have two choices. You can either go for a Monthly Membership which is $22.86 every month or you can pick a Three-months Membership, which is $18.28 every month, but you pay every three months. 😊
Want to Say Goodbye to PeopleLooker?
It’s totally cool if you decide that you don’t need PeopleLooker anymore. If that happens, you can cancel it whenever you want! There are a few easy ways to cancel, and I’ll walk you through them! 🛑
Cancel it Online Using a Form
- Go to PeopleLooker’s Contact Page.
- There’s a form there! Choose ‘Cancel Account’ from the Topic box and fill in your name and email.
- Write a message saying you’d like to cancel, then hit the ‘Submit’ button! They’ll help you out from there!
Email them to Cancel
- Open up your email and write a new one.
- In the email, tell them you want to cancel your PeopleLooker subscription and don’t forget to include your nine-digit ID and other details about your subscription.
- Once you’ve written it all out, send it to [email protected]. They’ll get back to you and help you out with canceling!
Cancel PeopleLooker Over the Phone 📞
- Start by Logging In
- Head on over to the PeopleLooker Log In Page and sign in to your account!
- Find Your ID
- Next, go to the Account Details section to find your membership ID. If you already know it, you’re all set!
- Make the Call
- Grab your phone and dial 1-800-218-3309. An operator will pick up, and you can ask them to cancel your membership.
- Give Your Info
- Be ready to tell them your membership ID and any other details they ask for. They’ll help you wrap up the cancellation, and you can even ask them to send you a confirmation message!
PeopleLooker’s $1 Trial 🌟
So, PeopleLooker has this cool $1 trial for 7 days. It’s not completely free, but hey, it’s just a buck! You can enjoy all the benefits of the subscription for a week, and after that, they’ll charge you. If you decide you don’t want to keep it during the trial, just follow the same steps I mentioned above to cancel it!
Wrapping it Up 🎁
PeopleLooker can be really handy when you need to find info about someone. But if you decide it’s not your cup of tea, or you’re done with your searches, canceling is a breeze! Just pick the way that works best for you and follow the steps. If you have more questions or need more help, the Customer Service department is just a call or click away!